Sunday, March 28, 2010

The New Project: Phase 2

“The New Project” is progressing ahead of schedule (or at least it seems to be going fast). The new project milestones achieved this past week include: seeing herself in a mirror, discovering the existence of the floor, almost waving, sleeping 8 hours at night, and possibly recognizing the sound of her name. She's also growing like a weed. She barely fits in the bathtub that looked like it would drown her 6 weeks ago.

As for me, I'm passing some milestones of my own. Despite secretly conspiring never to change a diaper, I bit the bullet yesterday and got the job done. It turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There are no pins in the modern cloth diapers; its all velcro; and it didn't smell bad at all. In another couple of months I may be ready to change a dirty diaper. I'll keep you posted.

Well, break's over. If you need me I'll be in the laundry room.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your new project! Keep em coming, Chris!

    ReplyDelete